First Home Buyer Grant

Whether you are an Australian living abroad or a foreigner wanting to own a piece of that beautiful country, where do you start? You, first of all, need to establish your financial capacity by obtaining a conditional loan approval. You’ve got two main options: firstly, you could consider a foreign currency loan in the country that you are residing or you could obtain an Australian currency loan to an Australian bank or mortgage broker. So, then how do you find the right property? You could look at Australian property websites or for a small commission consider using a buyer’s advocate. These are professionals licensed by the Victorian government and someone that you could trust to make sure that you do not pay too much and that you find the right property. We also strongly recommend that you have the contract of sale reviewed by a fully licensed conveyancer or solicitor before signing.

Let's Talk
1800 727 432
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.